Brighton Tokens & Coins will pay the highest prices for your collectible coins and tokens.
It is easy to ship your coins to us for a fast confidential offer.
Listed below are instructions for shipping your collection:
- Enclose a packing list stating the material that you have enclosed.
- Make sure your name, address and phone number are enclosed. Keep a copy for your records.
- When shipping by insured or Registered U.S. Mail, insure the package for an amount that you are comfortable with.
- We will call you the day that the package is received.
- An offer is usually made within 24 hours of receipt. On larger collections, the process can take up to several days.
- No games, no hassles. Just a fair, fast offer.
- We will pay postage both ways if we don't get together on price. If you need guidance with proper packaging procedures, please call our office.
Shipments should be addressed to:
BT & C
1492 Monroe Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
Local/International calls: 1-585 271-0210
Fax telephone: 1-585 271-5848
If necessary, we will fly to you: When a collection is particularly bulky, difficult to handle for the customer and/or valued at approximately $50,000 or more, Brighton Tokens and Coins President, Douglas Musinger, will come to you. Please call 1-585-271-0210 to discuss this option with one of our buyers. We need your coins and will gladly travel to do business with you!